Measure Well Levels with Sound Waves
Eno Scientific specializes in the world's most advanced water level and flow meters. Our portable meters utilize acoustic technology to determine the depth of the water in residential wells, piezometers, boreholes or oil wells. These water level indicators replace standard water level tapes and eliminate the need to lower anything into the well. There is nothing to get stuck, no clean up and no contamination issues. We cover all of your ground water level monitoring needs with our full line of sonic water level meters and fully compatible flow meters. Want to know more? Click here.
Not only is it easier, faster and no risk of loosing your tape, Eno Scientific has built advanced features into every Well Sounder. The display does not only show the depth, it also calculates and displays the quantity of water in the well, the drawdown and recovery rates. A built-in data logger and fully automatic recording mode which can allow you to set up the Well Sounder and pick it up later after it has done all the work. Connect a flow meter and record the water flow as well as the depth. USB connectivity for simple data download to your computer. And many other features all for less money than a tape! Want to know more? Click here.
How Easy is it?
How can Eno Scientific help you
Eno Scientific Products
Well Sounder 2010 PRO
- Hand-held sonic water level meter
- Measures to 2,000 ft (600 M)
- 10 different measurements in seconds
- Displays both English or Metric units
- Built-in data logger
- 2GB memory, up to 25 million data points
- USB enabled!
- Flow meter compatible
- Remote data transmission over RS232
- Analog outputs 0-5V and 4-20ma
WS131 Flow Meter
- Easy to use
- In-line mountable
- Easy connection to Well Sounders
- .8 to 480 GPM (3 to 1800 LPM)
- Interchangeable housings
- Wear resistant
WS2100 Flow Meter Kit
- Complete water well drawdown test kit
- Easy installation and setup
- Logs entire drawdown test for export to computer
- Includes the Well Sounder 2010 PRO
- Includes flow sensor and a variety of housing sizes with replaceable plugs
Eno Scientific News
Eno Scientific's Products are CE compliant
Announcing the new WS5205 Analog Output Adapter
This new adapter plugs into the Well Sounder 2010 Pro or Well Watch 1100 to provide a 0-5v analog output and a 4-20ma current loop output. Click here.
Announcing the new 3 and 4 inch Flow Meters.
The new Eno Scientific 3 and 4 inch saddle mount flow meter housings are now available. Enables flow measurements up to 480 GPM using the standard WS131 flow sensor. Click here.